- 13th November 2017 at 5:54 pm #5086
In order to create a positive and supportive environment we ask all members to please observe the following simple rules at all times:
1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated!
2. The forum language is English only! Please only post in other languages in PM.
3. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
4. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
5. Please refrain from posting images larger than 800×600. This is inconsiderate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
6. Using red text is forbidden. Only moderators and administrators may use this.
7. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against fellow members or forum staff will be not tolerated.
8. Please be considerate in the language you use on the forum, swearing is as inappropriate here, as it is in front of your clients.
9. This site contains an amalgam of our collective learning which has taken many years of hard work. Please respect our work and do not copy or share any of the contents without our permission in writing. If appropriate, we reserve the right to prosecute users for breaching our copyright.
10. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don’t post it!
We hope these rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
What happens if I break a rule?
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual practice is as follows:
1st rule break (Minor offence) :
Corrected, A PM may of been sent, no further action taken
For a more serious offence, a warning will be issued, this is a mark against your name letting us know you have broken a rule
2nd rule break.
3rd rule break
On your 3rd warning, you will receive a temporary ban from the forum, the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident.
On another breach of rules:
After this it will be assumed you will not learn your lesson, so you will receive a permanent ban, meaning you will never be able to visit the forum again.
Please note by using this forum you are agreeing to our Forum Rules and our site Terms and Conditions. The administrators at any time may choose a different course of corrective action from those listed above at their sole discretion. If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to PM any member of site staff, who will be able to clear things up for you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.