We collect certain information or data about you when you use the Klozers website and the learning portal Klozers Sales Institute.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact Klozers
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques.
We do not collect or store:
information regarding your credit card details, banking information, medical or health condition, race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or any other sensitive information.
This data can be viewed by authorised people in Klozers and our suppliers, to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
- allow you to access Klozers services and make transactions
- provide you with information about services if you want it.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA) (except for data that we gather when you sign up to our email alerts).
Some of our suppliers are based outside the EEA. We have strict controls over how and why your data can be accessed.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
When you sign up to our email alerts
We use the SendGrid platform for our email alerts.
SendGrid has staff based outside the EEA, and may store your data in the US. SendGrid is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield framework. When you sign up to our email alerts, you agree to your data being stored in this way.
As a subscriber to our email alerts, we may contact you from time to time to ask for your feedback on how to improve our email alert service.
As a data processor on behalf of Klozers, SendGrid will use your information to send you email alerts if you request them.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so, or if we have to enforce or apply our terms of service and other agreements.
We won’t share your information/details with any 3rd party or other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect by emailing us here.
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time.
Links to other websites
Klozers contains links to other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to Klozers from another website
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term ‘Klozers’ or ‘Klozers Sales Institute’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Klozers registered office is 11 Smileyknowes Court, North Berwick, EH39 4RG, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is SC425074 and our company VAT number is 178654363.